Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I LIKE TO BE DEAF~



Mereka semua adalah insan2 istimewa di Sekolah Rendah pendidikan khas cacat pendengaran seksyn 18 s.alam alam....

utk detail storie..u can find it my 1st blog : Exploratio Of A traveller


I LIKE TO BE DEAF~ by Victor D.Valdez 2

I was born deaf and like the way i am..
When i am sad..i hear nothing to cheer me up..
no music,and no company..

I can't hear the birds chirp in the morning..
neither the droplets of early morning dew.
I can feel, look at the sky..it's the color of love..
Love brings us together..but i can communicate...
even though i cant hear..i use my imagination like if a were hearing..

Deafness makes no difference..
I am deaf..I accept it and won't change it..
LOVE mends your heart..
I am deaf but the rest of me is like you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friendship quotes~